welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

jueves, 18 de enero de 2018

Conditional Sentence Type 0. consequences

  • If you ______ (be) a human being, you __________(be born) , _______(live) and _______(die)
  • If you __________(heat) water, it ________(boil)

Conditional Sentences Type I. facts

  • If you_____________ (go)  out with your friends tonight, I ___________(watch)  the football match on TV.
  • I ___________(earn)  a lot of money if I_______________ (get)  that job.
  • If she_____________ (hurry / not) , we__________ (miss)  the bus.

Conditional Sentences Type II. hypothesis

  • If he _______________(try)  harder, he____________ (reach)  his goals.
  • I ___________(buy)  these shoes if they ______________(fit) .
  • It ______________(surprise / not)  me if he ____________(know / not)  the answer.

Conditional Sentences Type III. regrets



  • If we _____________(listen)  to the radio, we________________ (hear)  the news.
  • If you______________ (switch)  on the lights, you_____________ (fall / not)  over the chair.
  • She ______________(come)  to our party if she__________ (be / not)  on holiday.

Mixed conditionals

If I had eaten  a proper diet, I _______________(be) so overweight

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario