welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

viernes, 27 de octubre de 2017

a NEW COMER OPINION


My name is Emma and I'm 12 years old. I live in Moralzarzal, with my mother, my father, my brother and my cat. In my free time I usualy lisent to music or play wich my brother. I play in the ``Casa de la Cultura´´the bass guitar on Thersdays and when is finishs the class I play in a band. And I also play the piano on Mondays.

My new school


It's very funny to move to diferent class because you don't have to be many class in the same chair and you can move, the problem is that you don't have enough time to go to the other class and they put you a point, a point is a very bad thing so you can't stop and talk to your friends if you don't want a point.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario