welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

jueves, 19 de febrero de 2015

future tenses. 3A

DRAW  AN OUTLINE WITH THE DIFFERENT SRUCTURES WE USE FOR FUTURE EXPRESSIONS.


 Time clauses are introduced with the following time conjunctions:
When – as – as soon as – while – before – the moment
that – since – after – by the time – whenever -
We never use _____________________ after time conjunctions; we use the
_____________ simple when we are talking about the future.
Example:
Sharon will give us the money after she WILL GET PAID. __________________
When we WILL GO SHOPPING, I’ll buy you something nice. ______________
NOTE: In Spanish we use the SUBJUNCTIVE, but in English we use the
_______________.
As soon as I see her, I’ll tell her the good news.
(En cuanto la VEA, le comento las noticias).
Activity 1
Complete with a word or expression from the list
As soon as – before – if – unless- until - when
1. I must write the date in my diary _____________ I forget it.
2. Let’s wait under the tree _____________ it stops raining.
3. This job is very urgent so please do it ________________
you can.
4. We won’t get a table in the restaurant _______________
we don’t book.
5. I’ll pay you back _______________ I get my first salary
6. I can’t go ____________ you pay for my ticket. I’m broke.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario