Choose a country in the world and write a text about it in your blog.
check information in internet.
organise your text. Introduction, presentation of country: Spain is a European country, situated in the south of the continent. It has 42 million inhabitants who speak Spanish, Catalan, Basque, and Galician. Main features: borders, capital, other cities. Places of interest
main economic features: Spain's main source of income(is the tourism, as millions of people visit it every year....... Cultural features. EX: Spain has a rich cultural life, with a great diversity of popular festivals,(for example: ......... a fantastic mediterranean selection of foods such as.....It also also the cradle of great artists , painters and writers such as..........
Conclusion./Closing. Spain is a modern country, with a great cultural diversity and an interesting history......
Hello we are Dani and Alex and we are going to throw a party in the town's cementery. It is going
to be the 31st of october from 20:00-03:00. We will bring food and drinks but if you want to bring
something else its OK. Is not compulsory to wear a costume... You can come to the party with your own clothes. But we are planning a costume contest so better that you bring a good costume because there is a very good award. Its easy to get there... You only have to go to the town square and two streets later, go straight on for around five minutes. It's easy to recognice because there is going to be lights and music. You don't need any pass... Any one who wants, can come!!!
READ THE FIRST LINE OF THE POEM YOUR TEACHER WILL GIVE YOU AND FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. In internet look for the ful poem. copy it and paste it in a power point or similar document.
2. Look up the name of the author.
3. write a short text on the author. Nationality, century, importance.... Not a biography, just the most relevant information, organised in a clear way.
4. Summarise the main message of the poem.
5. choose two of three lines you like/ consider relelevant and explain why you chose it.
6. Choose any images, asonance alliteration, metaphores, similes... and explain them.
7. choose an illustration/image for your poem.
8. PREPARE A PRESENTATION WITH ALL THAT INFORMATION AND READ THE POEM AND YOUR PROJECT TO YOUR CLASSMATES. AS IT IS IN PAIRS, ORGANISE READING, PRESENTATION. (2 Classes)