welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

domingo, 22 de septiembre de 2013

INTERROGATIVE PRONOUNS

WH-PRONOUNS

1 -  is your name?
2 -  are you?
3 -  are you from?
4 -  are you?
5 -  do you usually do your homework?
6 -  do you go to the movies?
7 -  do you get up?
8 -  one do you prefer: tea or coffee?
9 -  people are there in this classroom?
10 -  does it cost?
11 -  is she?
12 -  do you study English?
13 -  T-shirt is it?

A - It costs ten dollars. 
B - I'm from Brazil. 
C - My name is Carl. 
D - I usually do my homework in the afternoon. 
E - It´s my brother´s. 
F - I'm fine, thanks. 
G - There are twelve people. 
H - She is nine years old. 
I - I'm Paul´s cousin.
J - I get up at 7 a.m. 
K - Twice a month. 
L - Because it´s a very important language. 
M - I prefer coffee. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario