welcome

Welcome to this blog. I hope it becomes a useful and interesting tool.

viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

PROJECT A BOOK OF MYSELF. 1STeso

we are going to create/write a book called a book of myself, to celebrate book day 23rd of April.

hand in by Friday 26th April. Follow these instructions.

1. COVER: title, your name and a very nice lay out,presentation. The title is A BOOK OF MYSELF as a tribute to A song of myself by the american poet Walt Whitman.

2. INDEX: the first page of the book is the index, with the chapters and titles and number of the page.

3.CHAPTER 1:  Myself. you have to introduce yourself. write a short autobiography, describe yourself physically and personality and write about what you like and you don't like.

4. CHAPTER 2:  My family and friends. Write about your family and your best friends.

5. CHAPTER 3: my town and my school. you have to describe the place where you live and the secondary school.

6. CHAPTER 4: my dreams. You have to write about the things you want to do in the future, where you will like to live, to work, the family you will like to ohave....

make sure you present each chapter separately, include pictures, write the number of the pages and give it the shape of a book.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario